FGD-400 Alarm Dialer
The FGD-0400 is an easy and inexpensive way to monitor remote facilities, homes even livestock barns. The Sensaphone 400 can be installed in any indoor environment as a means to monitor a variety of conditions. Featuring four alarm inputs and capable of dialing up to four phone numbers when alarms are triggered this dialer can offer robust protection and monitoring for environmental and security conditions.
The Sensaphone 400 features access to real-time status reports from anywhere in the world. The alarm panel can be dialed into at any time to listen to real-time statuses from each of the alarm zones. This feature supplies users with real-time temperature readings and information on water leaks or power outages, helping to give users peace of mind.
The 400 model also has built-in voice recording options allowing users to program their own custom voice alert messages for each alarm zone. There is also 24-hour battery backup and the unit will dial out with "Power Out Alerts" should the power at the monitored location fail. The keypad and included manual make programming the system simple enough for end users, while still featuring enough options and versatility to satisfy most monitoring and alarm needs.
FGD-400 - SpecificationsInputs:
- Number of inputs: 4 (2.8K thermistor comes installed on zone 1 for temperature monitoring)
- Connection Type: Screw terminals
- Input Types: Contact Open/Close or 2.8K thermistor for temperature reading
- Number of outputs: 1
- Rating: 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC
- Plug in transformer included
- Battery Backup: 6 C Cell batteries (not included) providing up to 24 hours of battery backup
- Operating Temperature: 32–122° F (0–50° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0–90% RH non-condensing
- Built in Microphone
- RJ11 Jack for easy phone line connection
FGD-400 - Included
- 1 - FGD-0400 Alarm Dialer
- 1 - Power Supply
- 1 - 2.8K Thermistor hooked up to Zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- Mounting Hardware
- 1 - 6-foot phone cord
- 1 - Phone Jack Extension for Line Seizure Feature
FGD-400 - Support and Downloads
Find Similar Products by Category
Perfect for the farm
Posted by Scott on 2nd Feb 2013
This device is just great. I have a farm, and it has helped me save the crop a few times! The one I have is 6 years old, and still works like a champ. It has multiple zones, calls multiple numbers if it can't get the first number it calls, and is very persistant. One night in particular I was sleeping, and it called me, and woke me up the 14th time it had called my cell phone number. If you are in the need for a temp. alarm, get this one. You will not be dissapointed.
Great Quality !
Posted by Russ James on 2nd Sep 2011
Wow..what a machine. Does more then I expected and amazing American built quality! I just needed it to monitor my second home for freezing but it does so much more then that. I am going to buy one for my parents cabin.