Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch
Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch - Description
Preventing your basement from floods, this Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch is a worthwhile purchase! Low cost with a simple construction, this pump fits virtually all sizes and types of return pipes. Thanks to its rugged design with non-corroding plastic materials the pump will operate totally submerged without fear of deterioration. Built to support your individual needs, a stainless steel hose clamp allows for easy mounting. An additional feature includes a unique reversible float, allowing for both a Normally Open OR Normally Closed switch circuit, whichever you prefer!
Want to receive a Text Message when your sump pump alarm is activated? Check out the SUMPSPOT.Features:
- Low cost.
- Simple construction.
- High-reliability design.
- Made of non-corroding plastic materials.
- Stainless steel hose clamp for easy mounting.
- Sealed reed switch provides high isolation when pump wiring breaks down.
- Will operate totally submerged.
- Unique reversible float allows for N.O. or N.C. switch circuit.
- Fits virtually all sizes and types of return pipes.
Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch - Specifications
- Switch is U.L. listed.
- 1 Amp Max at 24 VDC.
- Recommended < 250ma.
- 24-inch lead wires (20 AWG)
- Operating temperature not to exceed 90 deg. Celsius.
- Mount float slightly above the point where the water level activates the sump pump.
- Connect electrical leads to the applicable circuit.
- Use of a water-tight splice is recommended.
- Test to ensure proper operation.
- To change circuit from N.C. to N.O., remove "C" clip, reverse float, reinstall "C" clip.
- When connecting to an inductive load an arc suppression device should be put in parallel with the load to avoid damaging the switch.
Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch - Included
- 1 - Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch
Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch - Support
- None available.
Sump pump warning system
Posted by Richard H. Bacon on 22nd Jan 2014
It works as advertised a very good piece of
Easy to order!
Posted by Dan F on 4th Dec 2013
Easy to order, delivered on time and it works what more can I ask for"
Simple and Effective
Posted by D Fagan on 26th Jul 2013
This unit is inexpensive, simple to install, and easy to configure for specific use.