Sump Pump Alarm
Flood Spot Dialer - Description
Sump Pump alarm system that can call you AND activate a local siren alarm.
This bundle combines a Wireless Alarm Dialer with the Sump Pump Alarm Switch. This water alarm system will protect the property from water damage due to sump pump overflow or failure. When the Sump Bobber is used with the Dialer, the user is able to receive a phone call when the water level gets too high from the sump pump location. This wireless device can send a signal as far as 300' from the sump pump to the included alarm dialer. After the alarm dialer is triggered, the unit dials out to the user’s phone numbers. The dialer will continue to dial out until there is an acknowledgement from the user. The dialer also activates a built in audible alarm so if you're home you'll hear it!
Once installed the sump bobber will be a failsafe in case the user’s sump pump fails or is inundated by the excess of water building up in the area. The sump bobber will be able to be placed on a pipe nearby the sump pump to catch the rising water level. Once the water has gone high enough to trigger the sump bobber, the bobber will beep and send the signal to the alarm dialer to immediately call the user.
Sump Bobber Features:
- Low cost.
- Simple construction.
- High-reliability design.
- Made of non-corroding plastic materials.
- Stainless steel hose clamp for easy mounting.
- Sealed reed switch provides high isolation when pump wiring breaks down.
- Will operate totally submerged.
- Unique reversible float allows for N.O. or N.C. switch circuit.
- Fits virtually all sizes and types of return pipes.
Flood Spot Dialer - SpecificationsDialer Specifications:
- Dialer Automatically monitors for power outages - will dial for about 3.5 hours in the event of a power failure
- Dialer's 9V Rechargeable backup battery takes 36 hours to fully charge
- Dialer will dial 6 different phone numbers
- Dialer will continue to dial out until a confirmation code is entered
- Dialer has built-in speaker for local audible notification
- Dialer has microphone for recording personal alarm messages
- Capable of holding 3 different alarm messages
- Capable of differentiating between 3 alarm zones
- Use the zone differentiations and recordable messages to alert your alarm contacts to the exact room or appliance which is leaking!
- Switch is U.L. listed.
- 1 Amp Max at 24 VDC.
- Recommended < 250ma.
- 24-inch lead wires (20 AWG)
- Operating temperature not to exceed 90 deg. Celsius.
Flood Spot Dialer - Included
- 1 UAD-300 auto-dialer receiver
- 1 UAT-1000 universal transmitter
- 1 LGSUMPBOBBER alarm high water switch
- 1 stainless steel hose clamp
- 1 12-volt alkaline Battery
- 1 12-volt, 500ma power adapter
- 1 9-volt rechargeable battery
- 1 6 foot telephone cable
- 1 "Y" telephone cable
- 1 table mounting bracket
- 1 set wall mounting hardware
- 1 owners manual
- 1-page safety instructions
Flood Spot Dialer - Support
Find Similar Products by Category
use to call my cell
Posted by Allan Black on 16th Jul 2015
I use this to call me on my cell if my sump pump fails cause I flooded this spring when my sump quit.
simple and effective
Posted by Scott on 16th Jul 2015
The wireless transmitter made this system easy to install. The little transmittor is beside my sump and the dialer box is up in the kitchen plugged into a spare phone jack. I test it by going down to the basement and lifting the float..I get a cell call in about 20 seconds..perfect