The Aeotec WallMote Quad is an on-wall Zwave controller offering control of one or more Zwave devices with any of its 4 buttons. A simple click of a button can turn lights on or off, control scene lighting, or act as a trigger for the Zwave automation controller to set up special routines like arriving home, leaving for the day, party, away, or at night time. Use WallMot Quad to control lights, appliances, electronics, music, curtains, cooling, or heating by linking it to Zwave receivers or using it to trigger smart hub routines. Built-in haptic feedback lets you feel when it's been triggered.
EASY TO INSTALL
The WallMote Quad mounts quickly and easily to a wall with as little as two-way tape or the included mounting plate that allows it to be removed for charging.
Each button can be linked to a Zwave device or scene. The WallMote Quad supports single presses, press, and hold, and swipe actions when used with compatible smart hubs or software. Swipe action can be used to dim or brighten lights.
Aeotec ZW130-A WallMote Quad features:
- Zwave 4 buttons, battery-powered controller
- Each button can control Zwave devices or scenes
- Supports touch, long touch, and swipe controls on each button
- Wall mount with included 2-sided tape
- Wall mount bracket included allowing easy removal and charging
- The built-in lithium-ion battery can be charged using a micro USB cable
- Average battery life of up to 4 months between charges based on 150 presses per day
- Built-in LED indicator
- Gen5 Zwave Plus device (North American frequency)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 0.35 inches
- Indoor use only
- Supports over-the-air firmware updates from a compatible hub
- Compatible with VeraEdge, VeraPlus, HomeSeer, HomeTroller, SmartThings Hub
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.