The Aeotec Wallmote 7 lets you add control wherever you need it, without worrying about wires. Wallmote 7 is a battery-operated remote switch that looks just like a wall switch. It can be mounted by tape or in a standard wall box.
- Control ZWave devices or scenes
- Mount to a wall or wall box
- Magnetic mount is secure yet makes it easily removable to use as a handheld remote
- No wiring!
Wallmote 7 is a ZWave Plus Gen 7 device that's programmed using your compatible ZWave Hub to control a single wired switch, dimmer or lighting scene. Get creative and have your hub trigger Sonos or Hue events or curtains.
Attach Wallmote to a wall and use it to create virtual 3-way lighting control at the other entrance of a room or end of a stairwell. Or keep it near the bed or couch to control lights at the press of a button. In fact, since it attaches to the mounting plate using magnetic technology, it can be wall-mounted and also removed as needed to be used as a handheld remote.
NOTE: WallMote 7 is completely wire-free so it does not directly control a light/load. It controls another Zwave device/group.scene using ZWave. It needs a ZWave hub to be added to the network and scene/association.
ZWA022 Wallmote 7 Features:
- Can be directly wall mounted by two-way tape, screws or included in a gang box
- Remote can be removed from the wall at any time as it is magnetically mounted
- Includes wall plate, screw plate, face plate, screws, double-sided tape
- Can control ZWave dimmers or switches, groups, or scenes
- Requires compatible Zwave Hub such as Aeotec/Smartthings, HomeSeer
- ZWave series 700
- Supports S2 Security, SmartStart
- Supports tap, press and hold, 2x tap, 3x tap, 4x tap 5x tap
- operates using 2 x 3V CR2032 batteries
- Operating temp 0-40C, meant for indoor use
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.