The Aeotec ZWA039 aërQ Temperature and Humidity Sensor can help prevent mould growth by detecting humidity and temperature and alerting you.
It has a sleek and compact design, but it has a significant impact with its 3-in-1 sensor that can detect temperature, humidity, and mould. These three things are important to managing your home's automated heating, cooling, and air health.
The Gen7 aërQ uses the newest 700 series ZWave chip to with support for SmartStart and standard inclusion.
This new version replaces the ZWA009-A
Aeotec ZWA039 AerQ ZWave Temperature and Humidity Sensor features:
- ZWave 700 series
- 3-in-1 temperature, humidity, mould sensor
- 2-year battery life
- A small compact design can be installed behind objects such as on top of a door frame without being noticed
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Aeotec AutoPilot, SmartThings, Open Z-Wave, Ezlo, Vera UI7, Fibaro Home Centre etc
- Compatible gateways will be able to tap into its measurements and analysis, using them to enable robust and intelligent automation
- Humidity range: 0 to 80% RH +- 3%
- Temperature range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C)
- Dew point range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Battery: CR2477 3V Lithium (LiMnO2)
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.