DCPT4000 Dakota Alert Additional Magnetic Probe Sensor Wireless Transmitter for 4000 Series
Expand your Dakota 4000 series driveway alarm or alert system by adding the DCPT4000 magnetic probe vehicle sensor with wireless transmitter. The vehicle probe is buried along side or under the driveway and the included 50 foot cable connects to the wireless transmitter which can be mounted on a wall, pole or tree. This extra sensor with transmitter can be used to cover an extra driveway, an extra wide driveway for better coverage, to monitor farm equipment or even large metal garbage bins.
The Dakota 4000 receivers from these systems will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of 12 notification tunes/tones when triggered.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with the Dakota 4000 series receivers.
* Note: The DCPT4000 replaces the DCPT2500 but 2500 and 4000 series parts are not compatible with each other.
This is an expansion sensor and requires a DCR4000 or RE-4K-PLUS receiver.
Wireless range is maximum, line of sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Dakota DCPT4000 Magnetic Vehicle Probe with Wireless Transmitter Features:
- Magnetic vehicle probe senses vehicles or large moving metal objects
- Probe detection radius of approximately 10-12 feet
- Probe transmitter powered by 3 x CR123 lithium batteries
- Up to 1 mile or 5280foot wireless range* to Dakota 4000 receivers
- Battery life up to 12 months depending on weather and activity
Dakota Alert DCPT4000 Magnetic Vehicle Probe with Wireless Transmitter Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.