Dakota MURS Alert M538BS Basestation Transceiver
This device is designed to receive an alert signal from a MURS Alert transmitter as well as two-way communications from other MURS Alert portable or base station transceivers.
When the MURS transmitter is triggered, the base will announce a voice message indicating which zone has been triggered. Up to 4 zones are supported.
The M538BS has a normally open (NO) relay contact that will close while an alert signal is being received. This device is unique because it also operates as a two way intercom with other MURS transceivers The M538-BS is equipped to operate on 5 channels, with 38 sub channels. To communicate between two or more MURS radios, the main channel and subchannel must be set to the same values. The M538-BS also has 4 separate call tones that can be used to page other users before starting a conversation.
Alert is in English and twice repeats the phrase "Alert Zone One," "Alert Zone Two," "Alert Zone Three," or "Alert Zone Four"
MURS Base station Transceiver Specifications
- Power Supply: 12V Adapter (Included)
- Base Station is equipped with an earphone jack for headsets
- Volume Control
- One Normally Open Relay - 5A @ 28VDC Capacity
- Wireless Range up to 3 or 4 miles*
- Frequency: 151.820 MHz - 154.600 MHz (Depending on Channel Chosen)
MURS Base station Transceiver Includes
- 1 x MURS M538BS Base Station Transceiver
- 1 x Power Supply for M538BS
MURS Base station Transceiver Support
* Wireless range is open air direct line of sight without interference. Actual range will vary based on those conditions.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.