The DoorBird IP Door Chime is extremely versatile and aesthetically designed to fit in your home. The chime is an ideal addition to every DoorBird door station. It can
be flexibly installed on a wall or the ceiling of your home. The connection of the door chime to the network can be made via WiFi or network cable. The chime can also be powered conveniently via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The network-based door chime is configured via the DoorBird App. In addition to the volume settings, you can also choose from a variety of ringtones. A DoorBird door station can be connected to an unlimited number of door chimes and the door chime supports an unlimited number of door stations.
A separate ringtone can be assigned for every DoorBird door station. The door chime can also operate exclusively over the local area network (LAN), if the Internet has failed in the short term. In addition, a story-call button can be connected to the door chime via a two-wire cable, and, an individual ringtone profile can be configured for this purpose. The resident always knows immediately if the doorbell was pushed at the main door or the apartment door.
The DoorBird IP A1061W Door Chime Features:
- Front door and storey-call option
- WiFi, Ethernet, PoE
- Configurable via App worldwide
- Works online and offline
- Multiple ringtones available (50+)
- Unlimited range works anywhere
- Easy to hear, discrete design
- Made in Germany
The DoorBird IP A1061W Door Chime Specifications:
- Dimensions: 125x119x26 mm (HxWxD); 4,92x4,68x1,02 in (HxWxD)
- Power supply: 15 V DC or Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af Mode-A)
- Operating conditions: 0 to +55°C / 32 to 131°F; Relative Humidity: 10 % to 85 % (non condensing)
- Connectors: 1xRJ45 jack (10/100 Base-T); 4xScrew terminal
- Loudspeaker: 102 dB
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n, internal antenna
- PoE: IEEE 802.3 af/at
- Housing: Polycarbonate, UV-resistant
- System requirements:
- Mobile Device: Newest iOS on iPhone/iPad, newest Android on Smartphone/Tablet
- Internet: High-Speed Landline Broadband Internet connection, DSL, Cable or fiber optic, no socks or Proxy server
- Network: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz or Ethernet Network, with DHCP
- Compatible with all DoorBird IP Video Door Stations.
- Scope of delivery:
- 1xIP Door Chime
- 1xNetwork Cable
- 1xPower supply unit (mains adaptor) with four country-specific adaptors (110 - 240 V AC to 15 V DC)
- 1xSmall parts
- 1xInstallation manual
- Approvals: CE, FCC, IC, RoHS, IP50
- Weight: 200 g
- EAN: 4260423860353
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.