D1101KHV2A-FM is a 2VA stainless steel flush-mounted IP Video Door Station from DoorBird that can be used for both residential and business applications. It can work by itself, or it can be integrated into a larger system.
With this door station, you can receive notifications on your phone every time someone rings your doorbell. You can easily talk to visitors and see them in HD video quality with the DoorBird app - you'll never miss a visitor again, no matter where you are.
With D1101KHV2A-FM, you can conveniently see who's at your door, regardless of whether you're home or not. The DoorBird app can provide video and audio calling on Smartphones, tablets, IP, and landline phones and features a Smart Transmission Mode for real-time audio and video communication optimized for mobile devices on WiFi, 3G, 4G, and 5G.
It also features other convenient features such as geofencing, allowing for automatic door and gate openings when returning home. It also features one freely configurable bistable latching relay to control one door or gate via the app. Status can be configurable with the app as a temporary or permanent circuit.
While this door station offers convenience, it can also provide security. It features built-in HDTV Video with an ultra-wide-angle hemispheric lens with a 180-degree field of view and a 4D motion sensor with an adjustable sensing distance of up to 6m. It also has night vision capabilities thanks to the built-in infrared LEDs and light sensor.
The built-in keypad module is configurable through the DoorBird app, which offers more than 1000 unique PIN codes.
The door station can record visitor history with the option to store still images for free. An optional video recording is available.
Easy Network Compatibility:
The D1101KH Classic is designed to work with other systems easily. It features an open API for local interface integration for third-party systems and SIP. It is compatible with Smart Home features and NVRs, including Control4, Loxone, Crestron, Synology, ELAN, Fibaro, and others. The door station can easily connect via network cable or bell wire via 2-wire ethernet PoE converter.
DoorBird D1101KHV2A-FM IP Video Door Station, Classic, Features:
- Conveniently use from wherever
- Open API for local interface integration for third-party systems and SIP
- Video and audio calling on Smartphones, tablets, IP, and landline phones
- Smart Transmission Mode for real-time audio and video communication that is optimized for mobile devices on WiFi, 3G, 4G, 5G
- Compatible with Smart Home features and NVRs, including Control4, Loxone, Crestron, Synology, AVM FRITZ!Fon, URC, QNAP, RTI, ELAN, Fibaro, Bang & Olufsen and others
- Automatic door buzzer feature for business applications
- Option for free visitor history - users can store image stills for free and have the option of video recording
- Individual action schedules available - e.g. trigger relay 1 for automatic door release on Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm when the call button is pressed
- Geofencing allows for automatic door and gate opening when returning home
- Easy to install - quick installation via QR code scan
- Configurable stainless steel buttons with illuminated LED ring
- Night vision with infrared LEDs and built-in light sensor
- HDTV video camera with a wide-angle hemispheric lens, 180-degree field of view
- One freely configurable bistable latching relay via app
- 4D motion sensor with a distance of up to 6m
- Quality built-in microphone for clear voice transmission
- Has noise reduction and echo cancellation features
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.