The DoorBird D21DKV is a multi-tenant IP Video Intercom system designed for use in apartment buildings and multi-dwelling units. Installed at a front entrance or gate, visitors will be able to use the name directory to find and call residents.
Residents will use the free DoorBird iOs or Android apps so they can see who's at the entrance, listen in and have a two-way voice conversation. When connected to an electric strike or gate operator, the gate or door can be opened remotely by the resident.
DoorBird features high-quality 720p video and full duplex two-way audio. The system provides full-color video during the day. At night, it will automatically switch to night mode which allows it to see in pitch black with its built-in infrared LEDs.
The built-in RFID reader can be used with DoorBird cards or tokens to allow residents to automatically open a door or gate when they present their credentials.
The D21DKV can also be used with SIP systems, has an open API, and can integrate with Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC, and many more.
Please note: The Doorbird station no longer comes with a flush mount back box or a surface mount back box. These must be purchased separately and are needed for installation.
DoorBird D21DKV Multi-Tenant IP Video Door Station, Vertical Features:
- Multi-tenant IP Video Intercom
- Brushed stainless steel, 3 mm front panel
- 3 1/2" LCD illuminated display module with user directory
- Illuminated configurable Keypad Module with 16 keys
- High-end ultra wide-angle hemispheric lens, straightened, IR-capable
- Night vision light sensor, automatic IR-cut filter, 12 IR-LEDs (850nm)
- 4D motion sensor technology
- Two on-board relays rated up to 24V 1A
- External input
- Built-in RFID reader (RFID cards/fobs sold separately)
- Free iOs and Android apps
- Two-way full duplex audio streaming
- Bank-level encryption
- Ethernet RJ45 network connection
- It May be powered by 15VDC or PoE (power supply not included)
- IP65 weather approved
- CE, IC, FCC, RoHS compliant
- Temperature range: -25 to 55 C (-13 to 131 F)
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Note: The DoorBird unit requires always-on high-speed internet
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.