Dakota Alert DCMA4KPLUS Wireless Long Range Driveway Alarm with Relay
Get notified when someone or something enters your property with the Dakota Alert DCMA4000 driveway alarm system. With its PIR motion sensor, long range wireless range and easy set up, this may well be the best driveway alarm for general applications. The motion sensor may also be used for entrances, porches, or other areas you wish to protect or monitor.
The Dakota DCMA-4KPLUS motion sensor is outdoor rated and will detect people and vehicles entering your property or driveway, sending a wireless signal up to a mile to the wireless receiver. When motion is detected, the receiver will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones. The transmitter is battery powered using a 9V battery (not included) and the receiver is powered by the included plug-in power adapter.
The included Dakota 4000 Plus receiver has two form C relay outputs and a 12VDC relay output that can be activated when one of the sensors are triggered. This allows the receive to be connected to an external siren, strobe light or to an alarm or automation system. The relay and voltage outputs can be set to trigger for 1 second, 5 seconds, 15 seconds, or 5 minutes when a sensor is activated. Each sensor can have its own turn and it's own activation time.
* Note: 2500 series are not compatible with 4000 series
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with this kit by adding additional sensors:
- DCMT4000 - additional motion sensor transmitter
- DCPT4000 - additional metal sensing driveway probe and transmitter
- DCHT4000 - additional rubber hose sensor and transmitter
- UT4000 - additional doorbell/ push button transmitter
The included receiver offers 12 different sounds to choose from:
- Ding Dong (high)
- Ding Dong (low)
- Fur Elise
- Coo Coo Clock
- Bird Chirping
- Twinkle Twinkle
- William Tell
- Cannon in D
- Toreador March
Dakota DCMA-4K-PLUS Wireless Driveway Alarm Features
- PIR motion sensor detects people or vehicles
- Motion sensor maximum detection range 80 feet
- Motion sensor is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile or 5280 foot wireless range*
- Receiver has 2 x Form C relays (normally open and normally closed) rated up to 3A @ 30VDC
- Receiver has 1 x 12VDC output rated up to 400mA
- Battery life 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
- Receiver powered by included plug-in adapter
- Outdoor sensor operating temperature range -30F to 110F
Dakota DCMA-4K-PLUS Includes
- 1 x Outdoor rated PIR motion sensor (DCMT4000)
- 1 x Indoor wireless receiver (RE-4K-PLUS)
- 1 x Plug-in power supply for receiver
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line of sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
NOTE: RELAY CONTACTS ARE RATED FOR LOW VOLTAGE DC ONLY. DO NOT CONNECT HIGH VOLTAGE OR AC POWER TO THE OUTPUT RELAYS.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.