Mier Products DA-700-611 ** NEW! Wireless Mier Products' Drive-Alert Vehicle Detection & Asset Protection System KIT includes a DA-700CP Control Panel with open contacts, a built in speaker with volume control, choice of chime tones, zoning up to three areas, alert delay button AND a DA-611TO sensor/transmitter with the sensor outside of the transmitter case attached by 50' of cable. This unit also works with the DA-REPEATER and DA-100CP for additional chimes. 14x7x5
Name: Mier DA-700-611 Wireless Drive-Alert Vehicle Detection System Control Panel with DA-611TO-50 Sensor/Transmitter, Mier Products, Inc, Mier Products
Category: Mier Products, Intrusion, Motion & Perimeter Sensors, Vehicle Detection Sensors
UPC Code: 999999518668
Country of Origin: United States. The country of origin is subject to change.
- Control Panel/Receiver with Additional Form C Dry Contacts
- Internal chime with volume control and choice of three (3) different chimes
- Zoning capability to monitor up to three (3) different areas
- Ability to mute alerts for a timed period with internal button or with an accessory button
- +24 and +12 volt DC power sources for use with accessories
- Relay output available for use with accessories, including two (2) programmable timers
- Visible POWER LED to monitor power status and LO BATT LED to monitor Transmitter batteries
- User accessible address switches to set a unique address code between the Control Panel/Receiver and the Sensor/Transmitter
- Normal reception to 1000 feet, or 3/4-mile if using the DA-660 Booster Antenna (see Options For Long Range Installations page)
- Use of an unlimited Wireless Sensor/Transmitters (DA-610TO, DA-611TO, DA-612TO) with a DA-700 Control Panel/Receiver
- Compatible with Mier Accessories detailed in this manual (See Accessories Page), as well as many after-market accessories
- Compatible with and interface with many security panels and systems (call our tech support for assistance)
- UL Listed switching mode power supply, isolated from ground, with an input voltage of 100 to 240 50/60HZ, which provides better lightening rejection. Output regulation of 24VDC +/- 0.5A with output short circuit protection with current limit until the fault is cleared.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.