The DA-606 Remote Control is triggered by a relay closure in a Drive-Alert control panel. This timer control can be set from 1 to 60 minutes. When triggered, the DA-606 transmits a UHF (318 MHZ) coded radio signal to activate the installed DA-071, DA-072, and or DA-073 devices for the specific time interval that was set. After the preset time interval, the devices will turn off.
- The DA-606 Remote Control Transmitter operates on 318 mHz
- The range between DA-066 Remote Control Transmitter and the DA-071 Wall Switches, DA-072 Lamp
- Modules, and/or DA-073 Outlets are about 500 feet in an open area
- The DA-606 Remote Control Transmitter uses a CR2032 battery
*IMPORTANT: The signal path from the DA-606 Timer Control to the devices it is controlling must not be obstructed by any metallic objects or mirrors. The wireless signal is sensitive and can be blocked by these.
- 4W x 5H x 1.5D
- 1.2 pounds
- The operating voltage is 24VDC
- Power 2.4 Watts
- Frequency 315 MHZ
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.