ELK M1XEP Ethernet Interface
The ELK-M1XEP is an Ethernet Device Server. It has an RS-232 Serial Port Interface designed for use with the ELK-M1G Panel. It can be used to connect the M1G to a local Ethernet network. For users wishing to program their ELK M1GOLD over the internet or looking to be able to receive emails from the ELK system, the M1XEP is a required component.
ELK M1XEP Features
- Web server with embedded Java applet "M1 Virtual Keypad"
- Secure connection with password protection and HTTPS encryption
- Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
- Event notification via E-Mail (SMTP)
- Internet Monitoring and Reporting Capability
- URL Updating using Dynamic DNS
- TCP/IP stack supporting the following protocols:
-TCP,UDP,DHCP,SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0, HTTP, SMTP
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 128-bit encryption
- Integrated 802.3 compliant 10/100 Mbit network interface
- RS232, DB9M 9-pin serial port connection
- Connects to the M1 RS-232 Serial port (Port 0)
- RJ45 8-pin Network Jack
- 2.1mm barrel-type power connector (center positive)
- LED Indicators for Power, Link, and Data
ELK M1XEP Specifications
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C. from Elk-P1216 Plug-in Power Supply
- Current Draw: approx. 300 mA
- Housing Dimensions: 4.25" x 6.375" x 2.125"
- Circuit Board Dimensions: 2.25" x 3.95"
- ELK-W040A Serial Ribbon Cable included
ELK M1XEP Includes
- 1 X ELK M1XEP Keypad
ELK M1XEP Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.