ELK Products ELK- M1XRFTWM Two-Way Wireless Transceiver/Expander
The ELK Products M1XRFTWM is a two-way wireless transceiver allows an ELK M1 or ELK-M1EZ8 Control System to accept ElkFTs complete line of two-way wireless sensors. This newer model has been optimized to provide increased signal reception and reliability in multi-transceiver applications which makes it excellent for providing added coverage in large buildings.
Since the M1XRFTWM is a two-way transceiver it can both transmit and receive information, making it superior to traditional one-way wireless sensors.
*Replacement for the M1XRFTW
ELK Products ELK- M1XRFTWM Two-Way Wireless Transceiver/Expander Specifications
- Compatible with Elk complete line of Two-Way Wireless Sensors
- Adds up to 144 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Operating Frequency: 902 Mhz to 928 Mhz
- Transmission Duration (active on-time): 50 ms
- Sensitivity: >105 dBm
- Operates from the 4 wire RS485 Data Bus
- Multiple Transceivers (Receivers) may be connected to a single Control
- Flash Memory allows field updating of operating Firmware
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 25mA Receiving, 85mA Transmitting
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to +120° F (0° C to 49° C)
- Housing dimensions: 6.75 x 4.69 x 1.13
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.