FloodStop FS1/4C-V4 for 1/4 Inch Water Lines
Water filters and icemaker components in your fridge are small and can break or disconnect easily. Water line hoses can kink or burst unexpectedly, sometimes without being detected for a while, causing major flooding. FloodStop helps prevent disaster by sounding an alarm and automatically shutting down the water supply as soon as the leak is detected.
The FloodStop FS1/4C-V4 is a low cost automatic water shut off device designed to help prevent this type of water damage.
Consisting of compression threads and a valve, this system works to stop the costly damage before it occurs.
A built in normally open relay will also close when water is detected, allowing a connection to an alarm system or auto dialer for monitoring, or a smart home automtaion system.
FloodStop FS1/4C-V4 Specifications
- Water sensor is placed on the floor or cabinet bottom where leaking water will flow
- Motorized Ball Valve will automatically turn off the water supply when a leak is detected
- Runs on plug-in power supply with battery port for 4 AA batteries, which will serve as a battery backup in the event of a power outage
- Can also run full time on batteries where power is not available
- Controller has one Normally Open alarm contact output built in which will close on alarm.
- Motorized Ball Valve with 1/4 inch Compression Fitting
- Water/Leak Sensor (1.25" X 7.5")
FloodStop FS1/4C-V4 Includes
- 1 - Motorized Ball Valve (1/4 inch Compression Fitting)
- 1 - Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X AA Size)
- 1 - Water/Leak Sensor (1.25" X 7.5")
- 1 - AC Power Adaptor
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.