Insteon Micro modules are so small they can be installed in the junction box behind your existing light switches so you can keep your custom, antique or other speciality switches in place and still enjoy full Insteon automation. Or they can be used in lighting fixtures to provide remote Insteon control.
Insteon micro modules are dual-band devices so they communicate and repeat on both powerline and RF wireless for the best reliability and functionality. This also means they can be directly controlled by wireless devices like a RemoteLinc.
2443-222 Insteon Micro On/Off Module Features:
- Very small size, only 1.8 x 1.8 x 0.7 inches
- Fits in junction box behind wall switches, and wires to existing switches to convert them to Insteon functionality
- Can also be used in lighting fixtures for Insteon remote control
- Neutral Wire Required
- Screw clamp connections reduce wire clutter
- Supports Insteon and X10
- Rated 15A, 120-240V
- 3600W / 240VAC Resistive
- 700W / 240VAC inductive/capacitive
- 2000W / 240VAC bulbs / low voltage halogen
- Standby power less than 1W
- cETL certified, confirms to CSA standards
- 2-year warranty
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.