Insteon Micro Open/Close Motor modules can be used to control motorized projector screens, window shutters, blinds and more. They are so small they can be installed in almost any junction box behind your existing light switches.
Insteon micro modules are dual-band devices so they communicate and repeat on both powerline and RF wireless for the best reliability and functionality. This also means they can be directly controlled by wireless devices like a RemoteLinc.
2444-222 Insteon Micro On/Off Module Features:
- Very small size, only 1.8 x 1.8 x 0.7 inches
- Fits in junction box behind wall switches, and wires to existing switches to convert them to Insteon functionality
- Neutral Wire Required
- Screw clamp connections reduce wire clutter
- Supports Insteon and X10
- Rated 8A Resistive, 2.5A Motor 100-240V
- Standby power less than 1W
- cETL certified, confirms to CSA standards
- 2-year warranty
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.