CARSPOT Long Range Vehicle Sensing Driveway Alarm with Email and Text Alerts
Long Range Driveway Alarm Detects Vehicles, Sounds Chime and Sends Messages When Activated
CARSPOT2-DK4P is a long range wireless driveway alarm system that uses a magnetic vehicle probe to accurately detect vehicles while ignoring people or animals.
The probe is buried underneath or placed alongside the driveway. The probe connects to a battery powered transmitter that sends a wireless signal to the receiver/chime which provides on-site notifications of moving vehicles. The probe transmitter can be placed up to 1 mile* from the receiver.
In addition CARSPOT includes a WiFi adapter that will send email or email-to-text notifications when triggered by the driveway alert.
CARSPOT is perfect for property owners and businesses such as greenhouse operations, farms, gas stations or large facilities where employees or owners need to know when a vehicle enters the driveway, filling station, yard or protected area.
When the probe senses a vehicle, it sends a wireless signal to the receiver which is placed in the home or office. The receiver will light up the built-in LED indicator and make an alert sound.
The included WiFi adapter connects to the driveway alarm system wireless receiver, and your WiFi network. When the driveway alarm is triggered, the SWITCHSPOT communicates using the free cloud service to send a message.
Users can also log in and view activation history as well as to make changes the message/recipients. The cloud service is free.
*Note: Motion sensor will also detect large animals. Wireless range is open air, line of sight with no interference or obstructions. Interference and obstructions like walls or trees will reduce range. Wireless signals cannot pass through metal walls or metal structures.
*Email-to-Text may need to be activated by your cellular carrier. Carriers may charge for this service. Eg. Verizon customers can send an email to their firstname.lastname@example.org and AT&T customers can send an email to their email@example.com (eg firstname.lastname@example.org). Or for even faster messaging use an email to text gateway like ClickSend.
How CARSPOT Works:
- Magnetic probe buries under or alongside driveway to detect vehicles
- Probe connects to included wireless transmitter with 50 foot cable
- Wireless transmitter sends signal to wireless receiver
- Wireless receiver plugs in to wall outlet and chimes on alert
- WiFi adapter connects to receiver and your WiFi to send an alert to up to 5 emails
- Emails can be sent to an email-to-text service from Verizon, AT&T or ClickSend (charges may apply)
- Works with WiFi 802.11 b/g 2.4 GHz
- WiFi Power Supply: 3 x AAA Batteries
- Probe transmitter power supply 4xCR123A batteries (included)
- Requires active Internet and WiFi service where WiFi adapter installed
- Up to 1 Mile range, clear line of sight without interference
- Detection range approximately 10-12 radius from probe
- Transmitter operating temperature range -30F to 110F
- Plug in chime receiver offers 12 different tones/sounds
CARSPOT2-DK4P Kit Includes
- 1 x SWITCHSPOT2 WiFi Dry Contact Sensor
- 1 x Plug-in Indoor chime receiver with relays
- 1 x Plug-in power supply for receiver
- 1 x Magnetic vechicle probe with transmitter
- 4 x CR123A batteries
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.