Mier DA500CP Driveway Alarm Control Panel Only with Built in Chime and Timer, GEN 2
The Mier Products DA500CP control panel has a 24V output and +12V DC power as well as a dry contact output you can choose between to activate different alarms, sirens, chimes etc.
Use the DA500CP control panel with a Mier driveway alarm probe to detect vehicles entering or leaving your driveway. The driveway probe sends an alarm signal up the wire back to the control box in your home which sounds a whistle to alert you. The probe only detects metal so you will never receive false alerts from animals, people etc. The sensitivity of the probe is adjustable at the control box, as well as the length of time that the whistle will sound.
*Note Chime and Timer NOW INCLUDED!
For a more pleasant sounding chime tone please consider an additional Mier DA-655 wired chime or a DA-100CP with DA-REPEATER.
The DA500CP may also be used as a replacement for failed Winland VAL1 systems, where the driveway probe is still functional but the control panel is not.
* Please note this is the control panel only. If you wish to purchase a complete system please see the DA500 driveway alarm.
Mier DA500CP Control Panel Specifications
- Input: 120 VAC, 50-60Hz, 3.6 Watt
- Output: 24 VDC at 100 Milliamps or Dry Contact Relay - 24V/1AMP Maximum
- +12V DC power
- Surge protected from transients
- Adjustable sensor sensitivity
- Adjustable time control for electronic whistle
- Operating temperature: 20 F to 160 F
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Operating Probe resistance: 900-1100 ohms
- Solid-state Master Control Panel
- SPDT relay output built in
- Red LED power-on indicator
- Internal electronic whistle with on-off switch
Mier DA500CP Control Panel Includes
*Note Chime and Timer NOW INCLUDED
- 1 x DA-500CP
- 1 x DA-505
- 1 x DA-655
- UL listed transformer and cord
Mier DA-500 Control Panel Support and Downloads
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.