Mier DA610TO Wireless Vehicle Transmitter with Internal Sensor
The DA610TO uses a magnetic sensor so that only large moving metal objects will be picked up and when one is, a wireless signal is sent back to the receiver to notify you of this happening! This device is unique because instead of being limited to one or two devices, you can have an unlimited number of them to protect multiple areas simultaneously! The sensors can also be placed in or next to stationary equipment such as tractors, mobile homes, campers, gas tanks, trailers, etc. because, if these devices are moved while under surveillance, the device will notify you and you can stop the theft or vandalism before it happens!
The DA610TO sensor is to be used with Mier DA100CP, DA600 and DA605 systems.
Mier DA-610 Wireless Vehicle Sensor Specifications
- Power Requirements: 2 AA Batteries (3.0v DC)
- Operating Frequency: 433.92 mhz
- Four Position DIP Switch Selected for the Encoder
- NEMA4X Enclourse: Weather seal and lockable latch closure
- Battery Life: Approx. One year in residential use
- Operating Temperature: -40 F TO + 125 F
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Vehicle Detection Area: Based on standard sedan moving at 5 MPH = 14' (MAX), 8' (MID), 6' (MIN)
- Wireless Range - Maximum 1000' clear line of sight
Mier DA-610 Wireless Vehicle Sensor Includes
- 1 x DA-610TO Wireless Vehicle Sensor with Internal Sensor
Mier DA-610TO Wireless Vehicle Sensor Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.