Rodann TX1000A Wireless Additional Indoor Motion Sensor
The Rodann TX1000A indoor motion sensor uses advanced passive-infrared (PIR) technology combined with powerful wireless capabilities to alert in the home or in the workplace. The sensor works by detecting moving heat, so it will pick up people walking through a front door, but will not be set off by movement of objects in its field of vision. The TX1000A can be set up to 500 feet* away from the RX1000A chime receiver.
*Line of Sight
Rodann TX1000A Wireless Additional Indoor Motion Sensor Features
- Fully automatic and uncomplicated, installs in minutes.
- Can adjust the transmitting signal to prevent interference with other systems
- One year warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
- Prevents unannounced entry.
- Helps control theft.
- FCC approved
Rodann Wireless Indoor Motion Sensor Specifications
- Frequency: 430 MHZ
- Uses a 9 Volt Battery and is designed for long battery life
- Sends a wireless signal up to 500FT
- Motion sensor is fully automatic and requires no alignment
- The Universal mounting bracket allows for easy mounting
- Simple programming
Rodann Wireless Indoor Motion Sensor Includes
- 1 x TX1000A Indoor Motion Sensor with all Mounting Hardware
Rodann Wireless Indoor Motion Sensor Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.