Seco-Larm E-931CS22RRCQ Indoor Entry Alert System, Photobeam Detector 22ft
This device makes use of photo electric sensors to alert you to customers, visitors or intruders entering your property, store or home. This system is super easy to install and can play one of two different chime sounds when the photo beam is broken. Use this entry alert chime at the front door to your business or store, or at the warehouse, man door, or garage door.
The range of these sensors is up to 22 feet and when its wide path is crossed, it will instantly send a signal to the chime unit to notify you. In case you find the chime sound too loud or to soft, you can adjust its sound level with the volume control panel built right into the device. On top of these features, this system is easy to install as all components simply plug into one another, and mounting brackets and a power adapter are included in the kit.
Note: This system should only be used indoors.
Seco-Larm Enforcer Photobeam Entry Alert Chime Specifications
- Dimensions - Sensor: 2 3/8" x 2 13/16" x 1 3/16"; Chime: 2 3/8" x 2 3/4" x 1 5/16"
- Sensing Range: 22' (7m)
- Supply Voltage: Sensor: 9-15 VDC, Chime: 12VDC
- Total Current Drain: 100mA Max.
- Standby Current: 25mA Max.
- Light Source: IR LED
- Control Output: Relay (AC 120V/DC 24V, 2A)
- Ambient Temperature: -4º F (-4º - 20º C) ~ 122º F (50º C)
- Speaker Response Time: ~1 sec. for Chime, 30 sec. for Alarm
- Speaker Volume: Adjustable from 0 ~ max.
- Alarm Time Range: Adjustable 3~30 sec. for alarm
- External Chime Output: Ground output (100mA)
- Speaker Output: Chime/Off/Alarm (selectable via switch)
Enforcer Photobeam Detector Includes
- Speaker/Electronic Chime
- 9V DC adapter
- Mounting brackets
Enforcer Photobeam Detector Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.