Sensaphone FGD-400 Alarm Landline Dialer with 4 Inputs
The Sensaphone FGD-0400 provides remote monitoring for homes, vacation homes, green houses, cottages, livestock barns, commercial facilities. The Sensaphone 400 has built in power failure monitoring and comes with a temperature sensor. Plus it supports optional sensors to monitor a variety of conditions including humidity, water leaks, open/close events, and more. It can be connected to any system with a normally closed or open output to monitor its status.
- Alarm Telephone Dialer with Battery Backup
- Power Failure Monitoring Built-in
- Temperature / freeze monitoring sensor
- 4 Inputs for various sensors
- Relay output can be controlled remotely or automatically
The FGD-400 has 4 separate inputs supporting normally open, normally closed or 2.8K temperature sensors. A 2.8K temperature sensor is pre-installed on zone (input) one and can be removed if needed. Additional sensors sold separately.
This dialer is often connected to the output of other security, automation or control systems to provide voice alerts in case of a problem.
The Sensaphone 400 is capable of dialing up to four phone numbers when an alarm is triggered. The user records their own voice message for each alarm zone. The called user can check status, control the on board relay output, or listen in to the room using the built-in microphone. The dialer will call out with "Power Out Alerts" should the power at the monitored location fail.
Power is provided by the included plug-in adapter with 24 hour battery backup using standard C batteries.
The Sensaphone 400 features access to real-time status reports from anywhere in the world by phone. The alarm panel can be dialed into at any time to listen to real-time status from each of the 4 alarm zones. This feature provides users with real-time temperature readings and input status plus power status.
A built in relay output can be used to trigger other systems. The keypad and included manual make programming the system simple enough for end users, while still featuring enough options and versatility to satisfy most monitoring and alarm needs.
Sensaphone FGD-400 Specifications
- 4 Inputs
- 2.8K thermistor comes pre-installed on zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- Connection Type: Screw terminals
- Input Types: Contact Open/Close or 2.8K thermistor for temperature reading
- Built-in microphone to sense high noise level and listen-in to the room
- Number of outputs: 1 Form C Relay with NC and NO connections
- Rating: 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC
- Plug in transformer included
- Battery Backup: 6 C Cell batteries (not included) providing up to 24 hours of battery backup
- Operating Temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Operating Humidity: 090% RH non-condensing
- Built in Microphone
- RJ11 Jack for easy phone line connection
- 1 x FGD-0400 Alarm Dialer
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x 2.8K Internal Thermistor hooked up to Zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- 1 x 6-foot telephone cord
- Mounting Hardware
Additional Sensors Available:
- FGD-0100 temperature sensor
- FGD-0010 weatherproof temperature sensor probe
- FGD-0010 buffered temperature probe in glass bead filled vial
- FGD-0107-TEF buffered lower temperature probe in glass bead filled vial
- FGD-0222 Float switch
- FGD-0027 contact type Hi Low Humidity sensor
- FGD-0013 contact type spot water sensor
- FGD-0222 contact type hi/low temperature alert
- FGD-0006 door / window magnetic reed switch
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.