Sensaphone FGD-0090 Soil Moisture Sensor
The FGD0090 is a 4-20mA soil moisture sensor. The FGD-0090 operates by measuring the dielectric constant of the soil using capacitance/frequency domain technology. The sensor comes with factory calibrations for mineral soils, potting and soils and rock wool.
*Note: 24VDC power supply (such as FGD-0070) required
FGD-0090 Soil Moisture Sensor Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.5 x .27 x .7 x | 89mm x 18 mm x 7mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 140°F | -40° to 60°C
- Accuracy: ±6% VWC with generic calibration for supported growing media up to 65% VWC, above which accuracy lessens. Increased accuracy can be achieved with a medium-specific calibration.
- 4-20mA output
- Scale: 0 - 100%
- Note: Element Tolerance to IEC 60751 edition 2.0, par 5.1.2
- Settling Time: 4 seconds
FGD0090 Soil Moisture Sensor Includes
- 1 x FGD0090 Soil Moisture Sensor
FGD0090 Soil Moisture Sensor Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.