Sensaphone FGD-0223-1 4-20mA Thermal Flow Meter with Digital Display and 1" Probe for 0.5 to 4 inch Pipe
The Sensaphone FGD-0223-1 measures real time flow rates and reports to any Sensaphone monitoring system that supports 4-20mA sensors. The sensor can be used to detect the flow of water, oil, glycol or air.
The sensor also measures temperature and displays it on the built in digital display. Temperature is not transmitted.
This version has a 1" probe for pipes from 0.5 inch to 4 inches.
Note: A 24VDC power supply is required and NOT included. See part# FGD-0070 or FGD-0071 or equivalent.
- Monitors flow and temperature
- Analog 4-20mA output
- Requires 18-30 VDC power
- Supports water, glycol, air, oils
- Probe length 1" for 0.5" to 4" pipe
- Liquid Flow measuring range: .15 to 9.85 ft/s
- Gas flow measuring range: 6 to 328 ft/s
- Operating temp range: -40 to 176F
- Fitting 1/2" NPT
FGD0222 Float Switch Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.