The Wireless Temperature Sensors are used exclusively with the WSG30 system to measure the temperature of objects in a refrigerator or freezer. By placing the sensor in a bottle filled with glass beads, users will receive a reading that represents the temperature of the contents of inside of the refrigerator rather than the ambient air temperature. The external probe is wired to the sensor with the included 12’ of wire.
- Name: Temperature Sensor in Glass Bead Vial
- Sensor Temperature Range: -58° to 176°F | -50° to 80°C
- Accuracy: ± 1°F | ±.56°C
- Wireless Range: 300’ | 90m
- Connection: WSG Wireless
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 1.1” | 79 x 99 x 28mm
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Notes: (2) AA alkaline batteries will power the sensor for 2 years
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.