Sensaphone FGD-400 Alarm Landline Dialer with 4 Inputs
The Sensaphone FGD-0400 provides remote monitoring of commercial facilities, homes, vacation homes, green houses, cottages, livestock barns. The Sensaphone 400 can be installed in any indoor environment as a means to monitor a variety of conditions including power failure, temperature, humidity, water leaks, external contacts and more.
Featuring four alarm inputs, there are a wide variety of sensors available. The FGD400 is capable of dialing up to four phone numbers when an alarm is triggered. This dialer can offer robust protection and monitoring for environmental and security conditions at a modest price. It has a built in alarm as well as a telephone dialer.
The Sensaphone 400 features access to real-time status reports from anywhere in the world. The alarm panel can be dialed into at any time to listen to real-time status from each of the 4 alarm zones. This feature provides users with real-time temperature readings and information on water leaks or power outages, helping to give users peace of mind.
The FGD400 also has built-in voice recording options allowing users to program their own custom voice alert messages for each alarm zone. Power is provided by the included plug-in adapter with 24 hour battery backup using standard C batteries. The dialer will call out with "Power Out Alerts" should the power at the monitored location fail.
A built in relay output can be used to trigger other systems. The keypad and included manual make programming the system simple enough for end users, while still featuring enough options and versatility to satisfy most monitoring and alarm needs.
Sensaphone FGD-400 Specifications
- 4 Inputs
- 2.8K thermistor comes pre-installed on zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- Connection Type: Screw terminals
- Input Types: Contact Open/Close or 2.8K thermistor for temperature reading
- Number of outputs: 1
- Rating: 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC
- Plug in transformer included
- Battery Backup: 6 C Cell batteries (not included) providing up to 24 hours of battery backup
- Operating Temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Operating Humidity: 090% RH non-condensing
- Built in Microphone
- RJ11 Jack for easy phone line connection
- 1 x FGD-0400 Alarm Dialer
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x 2.8K Internal Thermistor hooked up to Zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- 1 x 6-foot phone cord
- Mounting Hardware
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.