The DS18B20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central microprocessor. Thus, it is simple to use one microprocessor to control many DS18B20s distributed over a large area. Applications that can benefit from this feature include HVAC environmental controls, temperature monitoring systems inside buildings, equipment, or machinery, and process monitoring and control systems.
Shelly DS18B20 In-Wall WiFi Dimmer Switch Features:
- Unique 1-Wire® Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication
- Reduce Component Count with Integrated Temperature Sensor and EEPROM
- Measures Temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Programmable Resolution from 9 Bits to 12 Bits
- No External Components Required
- Parasitic Power Mode Requires Only 2 Pins for Operation (DQ and GND)
- Simplifies Distributed Temperature-Sensing Applications with Multidrop Capability
- Each Device Has a Unique 64-Bit Serial Code Stored in On-Board ROM
- Flexible User-Definable Nonvolatile (NV) Alarm Settings with Alarm Search
- Command Identifies Devices with Temperatures Outside Programmed Limits
- Available in 8-Pin SO (150 mils), 8-Pin µSOP, and 3-Pin TO-92 Packages
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.