Shelly Plus1 PM UL adds power metering to the PLUS 1 UL so you can not only control but also monitor the power consumption of the controlled device.
Plus 1 PM UL is a compact WiFi-operated smart relay with single built-in dry contact input. Shelly Plus 1 UL can be powered by and can control a wide range of low or high-voltage devices including home appliances, lights, security systems, sprinklers, LED strips, garage doors, etc.
The dry contact input can be used to monitor a contact closure, or connected to a switch to control the relay output.
Shelly Plus 1 PM UL has a built-in microprocessor and web server to allow it to be controlled and monitored by a smartphone, tablet, or home automation system. It can be used on its own with free apps using the Shelly Cloud or integrated with a smart home system.
The built-in processor allows it to support scenes when combined with other Shelly devices, as well as built-in scheduling based on time of day or sunrise/sunset.
Shelly devices work with Google Home and Alexa voice assistants.
The plus generation features built-in Bluetooth to provide faster and easier enrollment compared to generation one devices.
Shelly works on its own or with MQTT, SmartThings, Home Assistant, HomeSeer, Homey, Hubitat, OpenHAB, and REST integration.
Shelly Plus 1 PM UL
- Compact smart relay with dry contact inputs
- Power options: 12VDC or 24-48V DC or 110-240VAC
- Supports incandescent, resistive, and capacitive loads
- Inductive loads such as LED drivers, transformers, and fans require RC Snubber (sold separately) to protect the relay contacts
- Max load 15A/240VAC, 10A/30VDC
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ
- BLE 4.1
- Built-in web server
- MQTT support
- Schedules: 20
- URL actions: 20 with 5 URLs per hook
- Scripting: mjs
- TLS support
- Operating temp -20C to 40C
- Dimensions 42 x 37 x 16mm
- cULus listed
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.