The Dakota Alert SBA4000 is a wireless, solar-powered break beam (photo beam) detector that will let you know when it's path has been crossed. Use it to be notified of people, vehicles or larger animals depending on placement.
The SBA-4000 is easy to install since the two sensors don't require any wiring. They're powered by built in batteries and solar power. The break beam sensor is a point-to-point sensor that is intended to prevent the detection of small items like falling leaves or birds. The sensors can be easily mounted at high enough places to avoid the detection of dogs or other small animals. The sensors will not be activated by any motion outside of the monitored beams so you get just the detection you need.
When the beam is broken, the transmitter sends a wireless signal up to 1 mile to the wireless receiver which light the indicator and will play your choice of 12 different alert tones . The receiver simply plugs in to a wall outlet.
The Dakota 4000 system is expandable. Up to four different zones, each with its own alert tone may be set up, with up to 4 transmitters per zone. You can add additional SBB4000 sensor pairs in the same system. You can also add any other Dakota Alert 4000 transmitters.
The sensors also have a standard micro-usb port that can be used to power them for indoor use or for initial charging before installation. USB cable/charger not included.
This new kit replaces the previous model BBA-4000 break beams.
SBA-4000 System Specifications
- Wireless Range (From sensors back to chime receiver) - up to 1 mile or 1.6 KM
- Sensors can be spread up to 300 feet from each other
- Sensor Power Type (included) - Solar/Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Detection Type - Infrared Break Beam
- Detection Range - 300 feet between beam boxes
- Operating Temp. - (-)20F to 120F (-28C to 48C)
- Indoor plug-in receiver provides indicator light and user's choice of chime sounds
- 1 x SBB4000 Beam Transmitter and Receiver Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 x DCR4000 Chime
- 1 x Power Adapter for Chime
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.