Long Range Driveway Alarm Sends Email or Email to Text Messages When Activated
CARSPOT2-DK4M is a long range wireless motion sensing alarm system that provides local on-site chime notifications of visitors, customers, or intruders. Plus it also sends Email alerts or Text alerts* when triggered.
- Detect people and vehicles
- Chime Alert plugs in to the house, garage, store, etc
- Included WiFi sends Email or Email to Text Alerts
The battery powered motion sensor will detect people and vehicles and can be placed up to 4000 feet or 3/4 of a mile* from the plug-in wireless receiver.
CARSPOT is perfect for property owners and businesses such as greenhouse operations, farms, gas stations or large facilities where employees or owners need to know when a visitor, customer, or delivery vehicle has arrived. It can also be used to provide notification of unauthorized intruders.
The PIR motion sensor is placed at the edge of the driveway, entrance or area to be protected. When triggered it sends a wireless signal to the receiver which is placed in the home or office. The receiver will light up the built-in LED indicator and make an alert sound.
The included WiFi adapter connects to the driveway alarm system wireless receiver, and your WiFi network. When the driveway alarm is triggered, the FREE cloud service sends an email message to up to 5 different email addresses.
*Note: Email-to-Text may need to be activated by your cellular carrier. Carriers may charge for this service. Eg. Verizon customers can send an email to their firstname.lastname@example.org and AT&T customers can send an email to their email@example.com (eg firstname.lastname@example.org). Or for even faster messaging use an email to text gateway like ClickSend.
*Note: Motion sensor will also detect large animals. Wireless range is open air, line of sight with no interference or obstructions. Interference and obstructions like walls or trees will reduce range. Wireless signals cannot pass through metal walls or metal structures.
- Motion sensor is powered by 1x 9V battery (not included)
- Wireless receiver is powered by plug in AC adapter
- PIR motion sensor detects people or vehicles
- Max 4000 ft range *clear line of sight
- Sensor operating temperature range -30F to 110F
- WiFi adapter supports WiFi 802.11 b/g 2.4 GHz
- WiFi adapter power supply powered by 3 AAA Batteries (not included)
- Requires active Internet and WiFi service where WiFi adapter is installed
- Set-up is compatible with iOS and Android smart phones
- 1 x Wireless Motion Sensor
- 1 x Wireless Receiver Chime
- 1 x WiFi Bridge
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.