STI-V34200 Wireless Mailbox Alert with Voice Messages
Get alerted when mail arrives without having to constantly check the box!
Trudging through the cold, rain or snow only to find out that your mail hasnFTt yet been delivered is never fun. Avoid repeat trips to your empty mailbox with this Wireless Mail Alert. The wireless mailbox sensor attaches to the door of your mailbox and when the door opens, it will send a wireless radio signal to the indoor receiver which will light up an LED indicator and sound a tone/tune or programmable voice message to announce that you have mail.
If the transmitter is removed from the mailbox, is stolen, loses signal or the battery is low, the receiver will emit a single beep once a minute.
The system may be expanded by adding additional STI-34xxx wireless sensors or an additional STI-V34104 wireless alert receiver.
This product is a replacement for the STI-34200.
STI-V34200 Wireless Mailbox Alert Receiver Features
- Senses when your mailbox is opened so you know you have mail
- Wireless mailbox sensor mounts to mailbox door
- Wireless receiver offers ten tone/tunes and 53 selectable words (English or Spanish)
- Quick and easy installation
- Additional STI-34xxx sensors will produce a different tone/tune from the receiver when triggered
- Sensor includes magnetic contact with 18-inch lead for irregular installations
- Sensor can also be used to monitor doors, windows, drawers, cabinets or cupboards
- Small, rugged and weatherproof sensor offers durability
- Operates up to 1000 feet*
- 433 MHz wireless frequency
- Includes one 3-volt lithium battery
- Supervised low battery indicator
- CE, FCC and IC compliant
* Wireless range based on open air line of sight. Obstructions and interference will reduce range.
STI-V34200 Wireless Mailbox Alert Receiver Includes
- 1 x STI-V34104 Reciever
- 1 x Transmitter/magnetic sensor with 18" leads
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.