Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch
Preventing your basement from floods, this Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch is a worthwhile purchase! Low cost with a simple construction, this pump fits virtually all sizes and types of return pipes. Thanks to its rugged design with non-corroding plastic materials the pump will operate totally submerged without fear of deterioration. Built to support your individual needs, a stainless steel hose clamp allows for easy mounting. An additional feature includes a unique reversible float, allowing for both a Normally Open OR Normally Closed switch circuit, whichever you prefer!
Want to receive a Text Message when your sump pump alarm is activated? Check out the SUMPSPOT.
High Water Switch Features
- Low cost
- Simple construction
- High-reliability design
- Made of non-corroding plastic materials
- Stainless steel hose clamp for easy mounting
- Sealed reed switch provides high isolation when pump wiring breaks down
- Will operate totally submerged
- Unique reversible float allows for N.O. or N.C. switch circuit
- Fits virtually all sizes and types of return pipes
High Water Switch Specifications
- Switch is U.L. listed.
- 1 Amp Max at 24 VDC.
- Recommended < 250ma.
- 24-inch lead wires (20 AWG)
- Operating temperature not to exceed 90 deg. Celsius.
High Water Switch Installation
- Mount float slightly above the point where the water level activates the sump pump.
- Connect electrical leads to the applicable circuit.
- Use of a water-tight splice is recommended.
- Test to ensure proper operation.
- To change circuit from N.C. to N.O., remove "C" clip, reverse float, reinstall "C" clip.
- When connecting to an inductive load an arc suppression device should be put in parallel with the load to avoid damaging the switch.
High Water Switch Includes
- 1 x Sump Pump Alarm High Water Switch
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.