The DoorBird D1101V is a compact flush mount IP video door intercom that allows the home or property owner see who's at the door any time, and receive a push notification on their smart phone when the call button is pressed or when motion is sensed.
View live video any time:
- Listen and talk back with 2 way audio
- Receive push notifications on motion or button press
- 1080p high definition video
- Flush mount design for professional finish
Tenants and homeowners can answer the door from anywhere in the world just as easily as if they were home.
Users can proactively check live video, listen in or choose to have a two way voice chat with the visitor or intruder. The built in high definition colour video camera captures amazing high definition 1080p colour video during the day. When it gets dark it automatically switches to night vision mode with night vision provided by the built in infrared LEDs.
The built-in 4D motion sensor can be adjusted to only pick up motion in select areas, and it can even differentiate between visitors coming and going!
DoorBird features FREE cloud access, live viewing and cloud recording. The free service includes VGA images of the most recent 20 visitors. The optional paid cloud service features HD videos with up to 7 days of unlimited videos. Both free and cloud service allow images/videos to be downloaded to the user's smartphone or tablet. In addition, DoorBird stations have on board memory to store VGA images of the last 50 visitor histories.
DoorBird can also be integrated with SIP systems, select ONVIF-enabled NVRs, and 3rd party applications including Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, Chamberlain/Liftmaster, Fibaro, Kevo, Elan, Savant, Genie, Vera, August and more! Web interface, open API and MJPEG feeds can be used to create custom integrations as well.
An on board relay allows connection to a door strike, allowing tenants to let visitors in using the app. Or it can be used to trigger a gate.
The DoorBird service is FREE with no set up or monthly fees. Cloud video recording is available for an optional monthly fee. Multiple users can be set up to receive alerts or check video/audio as needed. Users can have access to multiple door bird stations in a single home or multiple properties using the same app.
DoorBird D1101V Flush Features:
- IP video door intercom
- 1080p high definition colour video
- Flush mount
- Stainless front panel
- Back box included
- User customizable push notifications by motion
- High-end ultra wide-angle hemispheric lens
- 200° (D), 150° (H), 90° (V), straightened,
- Automatic night vision with 12 IR LEDs built-in
- IR cut filter
- Onboard 4D multi-sensor motion sensor
- On board Ethernet jack for wired Ethernet connection
- On board WiFi 2.4GHZ b/g/n
- It May be powered by 15VDC or PoE (power over ethernet)
- 171,9 x 85 x 32 mm (H x W x D)
- 6.77 x 3.35 x 1.26 in (H x W x D)
- Operating temperature range -25 to +55C / -13 to 131F
- IP65 weatherproof rated
- What's Included:
- Doorbird station with back box for flush mount
- Power supply
- Installation parts
Note: An always-on internet connection with at least 0.5 MBit/second upload speed is required. We recommend 1 Mbit/Second upload speed and a wired Ethernet connection
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.