Winland EA400 EnviroAlert
The Winland EA-400 Enviro Alert Monitor can monitor up to four wired sensors for environmental factors such as temperature, humidity and water leak detection.
The EA400 provides a local display and relay outputs to connect to an alarm system or automation system.
Each input zone has a relayed Form C relay output that triggered when the sensor falls out of programmed range. After programmed limits have been exceeded, the outputs can activate an alarm or automation system, local lights or sirens, a dialer or other systems.
An additional auxiliary relay will trigger when any of the input zones go in to alarm state.
Winland EA400 Features
- Four individual zones for sensors
- Four output relays tied to input zones
- Relays are Form C up to 30 VDC @ 1A
- Auxiliary relay is Form C
- Easy to read large LCD display
- Eight event alarm memory with time and date
- Each zone has offset calibration adjustment
- Temperature & humidity Hi / Lo set points
- Output relays can be configured to be initially energized or de-energized
- Tamper proof lock setting
- Snap fit mounting base with main housing for easy access
- Plug in terminal strip connectors for easier wire termination
- Zones being monitored are displayed every few seconds
- Display F°, C°, % (Humidity) or Water Drop icon
- Zone configuration retained in memory if power is lost
Compatible Sensors (sold separately)
- TEMP-L-S Low range temperature
- TEMP-L-W Low range water temperature
- TEMP-H-S High range temperature
- TEMP-H-W High range water temperature
- HAIII+ Humidity
- WSS Water leak sensor
- WUCS Under carpet water leak sensor
Winland EA400 Specifications
- Power required: 12VDC @ < 200mA
- Remote Sensor Inputs: 4 (0 on-board sensors)
- Operating Range: 32 to 122° F (0 to 50° C)
- Low & High Limit Adjust Range: -58 to 299° F (-50 to 150° C)
- Alarm Outputs: 4 - SPDT Relays (1A @ 30 VDC) configurable
- Auxiliary Alarm Output: 1 - SPDT Relay non-configurable
Winland EA-400 Includes
- 1 x Winland EA400 Enviro Alert Device
Winland EA-400 Support and Downloads
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.