Winland TEMP-L-W Waterproof Low Temperature Sensor
This fully submersible temperature probe can be used with any of the Winland Enviro Alert alarm panels or even with the WMFS wireless multi-function sensor to turn it into a wireless sensor for use with the EA-800! Use this probe to monitor for low temperature alarms in outdoor applications or to monitor liquids for falling temperatures.
Winland TEMP-L-WWaterproof Low Temperature Sensor Specifications
- Probe Length: 1.16" (29.46 mm)
- Probe Diameter: .3" (7.62 mm)
- Cable Lead: 38" (.96 m)
- Sensing range: -58° to +158° F (-50° to +70° C)
- Fully submersible waterproof construction
- Maximum cable run: 1,000ft (304.8 m) [22-2 AWG twisted pair, unshielded]
Winland Waterproof Low Temperature Sensor Includes
- 1 Water Proof temperature Probe with 38" of cable
Winland Waterproof Low Temperature Sensor Support and DownloadsWater Proof Temperature Probe Specifications
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.