Rodann RXTX1000A Wireless Motion Sensor and Chime Alert
The Rodann motion sensor alert can be used at an entrance door to detect when a visitor or customer arrives. Compared with a door opening sensor, the motion sensor can be mounted so the door can be left open and only alerts when someone walks by. The TXRX1000A can also be used to monitor hall ways and passages leading up to restricted areas.
When the battery powered sensor detects motion, a wireless signal is sent to the plug-in receiver chime which will play a ding-dong chime alert.
Multiple RX1000A receivers may be added to provide an alert on multiple floors, rooms or offices within range.
Multiple TX1000A motion sensors may be added to detect motion in more than one area. Or a CX1000A combination door/window open sensor and push button may be added to expand the system. You may select one of 4 tones for each transmitter so it will be obvious which area or button has triggered the chime.
The Rodann TXRX1000A indoor motion detector system uses advanced passive-infrared (PIR) technology combined with powerful wireless capabilities to provide an alert at home or in the workplace. The sensor works by detecting moving heat, so it will pick up people walking through a front door, but will not be set off by movement of objects in its field of vision. The sensor and the receiver can be set up to an impressive 500 feet* apart.
The included RX1000A receiver chime has screw terminals to allow the connection of an external speaker, small siren or strobe light for use in loud environments such as a warehouse or shop. The strobe light is a great option for those who are hearing impaired.
The TXRX1000A uses advanced passive-infrared (PIR) technology combined with powerful wireless capabilities to alert reliably in the home or in the workplace. The sensor works by detecting moving heat, so it will pick up people walking through a front door, but will not be set off by movement of objects in its field of vision. The sensor and the receiver can be set up to an impressive 500 feet* apart giving you notification in areas that you cannot consistently monitor.
Rodann TXRX100A Features
- Easy to install in minutes.
- Wireless battery powered sensor/transmitter simply attaches to the ceiling or wall
- Wireless receiver plugs in to a wall outlet where needed
- Expandable with additional RX1000A receivers, TX1000A sensors or CX1000A push buttons/door sensors.
- One year warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
- Prevents unannounced entry.
- Helps control theft.
- FCC approved
Rodann Wireless Motion Sensor and Chime Specifications
- Frequency: 430 MHZ
- Uses a 9 Volt Battery and is designed for long battery life
- Sends a wireless signal up to 500*
- Motion sensor is fully automatic and requires no alignment
- The Universal mounting bracket allows for easy mounting
- Simple programming
- Receiver powered by economical 12V DC, UL Approved, plugin power supply (no batteries to change).
- A 12VDC terminal screw gives the ability to add accessories such as a strobe or siren*
- With a choice of 4 pleasant sounding chimes, you can have multiple sensors each with a unique chime sound
- Chime Volume control
- Programmable 5 second delay between rings
Rodann Wireless Motion Sensor and Chime Includes
- 1 x RX1000A Chime Receiver
- 1 x Plug in Power Supply for RX1000A Chime
- 1 x TX1000A Indoor Motion Sensor with all Mounting Hardware
Rodann Wireless Motion Sensor and Chime - Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.