Dakota Alert DAPT-4000 Dual Vehicle Probe Sensors with Wireless Transmitter for 4000 Series
The DAPT4000 can sense the direction of vehicle travel so you can be alerted ONLY when vehicles enter (or exit) your driveway. The probes are connected to the wireless transmitter which sends a signal to the DCR4000 or RE4K Plus receiver or PR4000 pager (receiver/pager not included).
Dakota DAPT4000 Features:
- Two Magnetic vehicle probes can sense the direction of travel of vehicles and only send a signal in the direction you choose
- Probe detection radius of approximately 10 feet
- Wireless transmitter powered by 4 x CR123 lithium batteries
- Up to 1 mile or 5280 foot wireless range* to DCR4000 receiver
- Battery life up to 12 months depending on weather and activity
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.