Mier DA-610TO Wireless Vehicle Sensor
This device uses a magnetic sensor so that only large moving metal objects will be picked up and when one is, a wireless signal is sent back to the receiver to notify you of this happening! This device is unique because instead of being limited to one or two devices, you can have an unlimited number of them to protect multiple areas simultaneously! The sensors can also be placed in or next to stationary equipment such as tractors, mobile homes, campers, gas tanks, trailers, etc. because, if these devices are moved while under surveillance, the device will notify you and you can stop the theft or vandalism before it happens!
The DA610TO sensor is to be used with Mier DA100CP, DA600 and DA605 systems.
Mier DA-610 Wireless Vehicle Sensor - Specifications
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: TWO (2) SIZE AA (LR-6) BATTERIES 3.0 VOLTS DC
- OPERATING FREQUENCY: 433.92 MHZ FIXED
- ANTENNA: 1/4 WAVE MONOPOLE BOLTED INTO THE STEEL CASE. 0 DBI GAIN
- TRANSMITTER OUTPUT: 2 MILLIWATTS
- TRANSMITTER: LINX TECHNOLOGIES MODEL KH ENCODER/TRANSMITTER
- ENCODER MODULATION: AMPLITUDE ON-OFF KEYING (OOK) AT 1200 BPS.
- ADDRESS CODES: FOUR POSITION DIP SWITCH SELECTED FOR THE ENCODER
- DATA: ONE DATA BIT ENCODED WHEN BATTERY IS LOW.
- TRANSMITTER ON TIME: LESS THAN 5 SECONDS FOR ANY SINGLE ALARM
- ENCLOSURE: 18 GAUGE GALVANEAL PAINTED STEEL WITH WEATHER SEAL AND LOCKABLE LATCH CLOSURE.
- QUIESCENT CURRENT: 60 MICROAMP
- ACTIVE CURRENT: 3 MILLIAMP
- BATTERY LIFE: ABOUT ONE YEAR IN RESIDENTIAL USE.
- OPERATING TEMP: -40 DEGREES F TO + 125 DEGREES F
- WEIGHT: FOUR POUNDS
- DETECTION OF VEHICLES: DISTANCE FROM SENSOR/TRANSMITTER UNIT FOR STANDARD SEDAN MOVING AT 5 MPH= 14 FEET (MAX), 8 FEET (MID), 6 FEET (MIN)
- TRANSMISSION DISTANCE - MAXIMUM OF 1000'
Mier DA-610 Wireless Vehicle Sensor - Included
- 1 - DA-610 Wireless Vehicle Sensor
Mier DA-610 Wireless Vehicle Sensor - Support
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: DA610TO