Dakota Alert MTPR4000 Wireless PIR Motion Sensing Pager Alert System
When you're on the move around the property and need to know when a vehicle or person approaches, the MTPR4000 Motion Pager Alert is your solution.
The MTPR4000 motion sensor will detect motion from people or vehicles and it will send a wireless signal to the Dakota Alert wireless pager. The motion sensor pager alert is great for gas stations, service stations, stores, and property owners. Use it at the driveway or entrance where motion is to be detected.
The included DCMT4000 motion sensor is outdoor rated with an approximate detection range of up to 80 feet. The motion sensor can send the wireless signal up to 1 mile to the pager. Detection is more sensitive when crossing it's path than straight towards the sensor.
The wireless pager is powered by a built-in rechargeable LiON battery and the kit includes a charger.
Additional pagers (PR4000) may be added and up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with this kit by adding additional sensors:
- DCMT4000 - additional motion sensor and transmitter
- DCPT4000 - additional metal sensing driveway probe and transmitter
- DCHT4000 - additional rubber hose sensor and transmitter
- UT4000 - additional doorbell/push button transmitter
Dakota MPTR4000 Motion Pager Alert Features:
- PIR motion sensor detects people or vehicles
- Motion sensor maximum detection range 80 feet
- Motion sensor is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile range from sensor to pager*
Dakota MPTR4000 Includes:
- 1 x Outdoor rated PIR motion sensor (DCMT4000)
- 1 x wireless pager (PR4000)
- 1 x Plug-in charger for PR4000 pager
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line of sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.