FloodStop FS3/8C V4 for Dishwashers and Toilets
Any water line can eventually degrade and crack; causing water to leak into your home. The FloodStop automatic water shut off can stop these leaks from becoming disasters by sounding an alarm and automatically shutting down the water supply.
The FloodStop FS3/8C-V4 provides a low-cost solution to prevent water damage from any 3/8" water line, commonly used for dishwashers and toilets.
Consisting of a valve and compression threads, this system installs in minutes to stop the costly damage before it occurs.
A built in normally open relay output will close when a leak is detected, allowing the system to be connected to an alarm system or auto dialer for monitoring, or a smart home automation system.
FloodStop FS3/8C-V4 Specifications
- Water leak sensor is placed on the floor or cabinet bottom where water will flow during a leak
- Water shut off valve will automatically close when a leak is detected
- Powered by plug-in powe supply with battery Backup - 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Can also run full time on batteries only
- Motorized Ball Valve 3/8" with compression fitting
- Rated 0-180 PSI. Max 250 PSI. Solid brass.
- Signal Outputs: 1 Normally Open
- Sensor: 1.25 X 7.5 inch, double sided.
- Additional sensors may be added in series.
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute button
FloodStop FS3/8C-V4 Includes
- 1 - motorized ball valve with 3/8-inch compression fittings
- 1 - Controller
- 1 - Water/leak sensor
- 1 - AC power adapter
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.