Optex SL-350QDM Quad Photo Beam Detector Pair with Dual Modulation
The Optex SL-350QDM is a photoelectric beam detector which comes with improved false and missed alarm detection due to the environment and misalignment. With a range of up to 350ft, its perfect for use outdoors. Beam power can be adjusted on the unit giving it the flexibility to be used at varying distances without crosstalk interference due to reflection. Alternatively, it can be set to automatically choose beam power using automatic transmit power control.
The detector uses dual modulation which helps to enhance the signal to help prevent interference. Paired with quad beam technology, which aids in cutting down false alarms caused by environmental factors like leaves, insects and birds. Additionally, Sunshine Protection technology gives the SL-350QDM improved performance against external light sources such as sunlight, headlights, mercury-vapour lamps and fluorescent lights.
Optex SL-350QDM Quad Photo Beam Detector with Dual Modulation Specifications
- Quad-beam detection
- Double modulated beam - enhances signal discrimination against potential interferences
- 4 channel beam frequency selector
- Alignment level indicator
- Viewfinder with 2X magnification
- UL/c-UL listed
- IP65 weather protection
- Beam interruption adjustment function
- D.Q. circuit (environmental disqualification)
- Tamper function
- Beam power control selector
- Alarm memory
- Integrated Alignment Status Communication (I.A.S.C) to communicate the transmitter and receiver
- BAU-4 Compatible (BAU-4 Automatic beam alignment tool sold separately)
- Operating temperature: -35°C - +60°C (-30°F - 140°F)
- Dimensions: 17.6 x 3.1 x 3.8
Optex SL-350QDM Quad Photo Beam Detector with Dual Modulation Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.