Optex SL-650QDM Outdoor Quad Beam, Dual Modulation, 650 FT Detection Range
The SL-650QDM from Optex is a hardwired quad beam photoelectric detector that has a range of up to 650 FT making in an excellent choice of outdoor applications. Ideal for use in commercial, government, industrial and other large-scale buildings.
To ensure the highest possible control over preventing false alarms and detecting potential missed ones, this detector uses an array of various technologies. Dual modulation helps cut down on would-be interference and quad beam prevents false alarms which could be caused by things like birds, falling leaves and insects. Sunshine protection helps further eliminate false alarms which could be caused by sunlight, car headlights and other external sources of light which could otherwise confuse the sensors.
The power of the beams can be set to either adjust automatically through the automatic transmit power control function or manually using the beam power control selector, giving you as the user the option to choose how to manage the detector settings.
Optex SL-650QDM Outdoor Quad Beam, Dual Modulation Specifications
- Quad-beam detection (up to 650 feet)
- Double modulated beam - enhances signal discrimination against potential interference
- 4 channel beam frequency selector
- Alignment level indicator
- Viewfinder with 2X magnification
- Automatic transmit power control
- UL/c-UL listed
- IP65 weather protection
- Beam interruption adjustment function
- D.Q. circuit (environmental disqualification)
- Tamper function
- Beam power control selector
- Alarm memory
- Integrated Alignment Status Communication (I.A.S.C) to communicate the transmitter and receiver
- BAU-4 Compatible (BAU-4 Automatic beam alignment tool sold separately)
- Operating temperature: -35°C - +60°C (-30°F - 140°F)
Optex SL-650QDM Outdoor Quad Beam, Dual Modulation Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.