Optex TD-20U Wireless Motion Sensor
This driveway sensor is backwards compatible meaning it will work with all of the original Optex Wireless 1000 components as well as the new Optex Wireless 2000 components. The built-in infrared sensor and wireless transmitter are capable of sending an alarm signal up to 2000 feet back to either Optex RC-10 or the RC-20 receivers which will then notify you through a pleasant chime sound.
The infrared sensor has two settings for the infrared sensor: fan and long range beam. The fan setting is perfect for door and entrance ways or even as a motion sensor mounted the corned of a room. The beam setting will monitor up to 50 feet in front of the sensor making it ideal for wide driveways, parking lots or even as a perimeter sensor for your property.
Optex Wireless TD-20U Specifications
- Description: Indoor/Outdoor Sensor transmitter
- Detection Method: Passive infrared
- Detection Range: 50ft (15m) long range or 17ft (5m) fan pattern
- Detection Angle: 90° vertically & ±5° horizontally or ±5° vertically & 90° horizontally
- Power Source: 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 2yrs
- Visible Indicator: Red LED
- Transmission Frequency: 418MHz
- Transmission Range: 2000ft (line of sight)
- Operating Temperature: 15°F~120°F (-20°C~+50°C)
- Water Resistance: IP54
- Suitable for use: Outdoor/Indoor
- Weight: 6.3oz (180g)
- Accessories: Mounting screw × 2
Optex Wireless TD-20U Includes
- 1 x Optex TD-20U Wireless Sensor Transmitter
- All Mounting Hardware
Optex Wireless TD-20U Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.