WaterCop RS100 Water Control Remote Wall Switch
The WaterCop RS100 provides a quick, convenient, and positive shut-off of your main water supply at the touch of a button. Allows remote user operation of WaterCop from convenient or high traffic area of the home or building. Ideal for the kitchen, utility room, or near a garage entry. Using standard category-5 or better computer cabling with RJ45 modular connectors on the end, it can be located up to 300 feet from the WaterCop Control Valve. Features soft touch controls and color-coded LED valve position indicator lights.
* Note: CAT-5 Cable is not included. Please see part WC-CBL50 or WC-CBL100
WaterCop Remote Switch Specifications
- Connects to WaterCop Valve via CAT-5 Cable with RJ45 Connectors (ethernet cabling)
- Maximum Cable Length - 300'
- Mounts in standard 2"x4" single-gang electrical wall box
- Color: White
WaterCop Remote Switch Includes
- 1 x WaterCop Remote Switch
WaterCop Remote Switch Support and Downloads
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.