Enforcer E-921CPQ Alarm Voice Dialer
The SecoLarm E-921CPQ alarm voice dialer can be used to augment a security or alert system by adding a telephone voice call out. With its built in siren, and listen-in feature, it can also be used as a basic stand alone alarm system with 3 inputs for 3 different zones or sensors.
NOTE: THIS MODEL IS DISCONTINUED. CURRENT AVAILABLE MODEL IS E-921APQ
When used with an alarm, alert or automation system,it takes a normally open or normally closed input as a trigger.
When used as a stand alone alarm system, it has 3 separate inputs that can be used to connect door or window sensors (sold separately).
When any of its inputs are triggered, it will call up to 5 programmed telephone numbers and play a user recorded message. The user can remotely silence the alarm and choose to listen-in to see what's happening at the alarm site.
The alarm dialer will dial up to 5 different phone numbers and repeat the alarm message until the alarm is deactivated. The E-921CPQ dialer features a backlit screen and built in 105dB siren.
The dialer uses a 9V battery (not included) as battery backup and has a built in low battery indicator. It requires a 9-12VDC power supply (not included) or can be run by the power of most alarm systems.
*For plug-in power supply see part# SL-ADAPTER12VDC
Seco-Larm E-921CPQ Voice Dialer Features
- Call up to 5 numbers
- Listen-In Feature
- Built in 105dB siren
- Broadcast Feature
- Off-Site Control Via Telephone
- Operating Voltage: 9~12 VDC (power adapter not included)
- 9VDC Battery Backup (battery not included)
- Battery Low Indicator
- LCD Display
- Backlit Keypad
- Trigger Inputs and Type: 2 x NC/NO, 1 NC
- Numbers to Call: 5
- Alarm Message Zones: 1
- Maximum Telephone Number Length: 32
- Programmable Settings: 6 via onboard keypad
- 1 Alarm Message of 20 seconds
- Dialing Attempts 1-5 (Programmable)
- Line Seizure
Enforcer Voice Dialer Specifications
- Operating Voltage - 9~12VDC
- Current draw max. (at 12VDC)
- Standby 5mA
- Dialing 20mA
- Alarm On 150mA
- Relay On 50mA
- Speaker On 250mA
- Total 480mA
- Emergency voice message length (user recorded) - Up to 20s
- Programmable emergency phone numbers -5
- Maximum digits per telephone number - 32
- Backup battery type/life (not included) - 9VDC / ~20hr
- Alarm sound level at 12" (30cm) - 105dB
- Trigger Inputs Triggers 1 and 2: NO/NC Inputs
- Trigger 3: N.C. Input
- Trigger input timer - 500ms
- Auxiliary output current (max) - 125mA
- Operating Temperature - 32º to +104º F (0º to 40º C)
- Storage Temperature - -4º to 140º F (-20º to +60º C)
- Weight - 11.15-oz (316g)
- Dimensions - 6" x 4" x 1 1/2" (170x119x38 mm)
Enforcer Voice Dialer Includes
- 1 x Enforcer E-921CPQ Dialer
Enforcer Voice Dialer - Downloads
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.