Seco-Larm SK-919T4-GNQ RF Wireless Remote Key Fob, 4 Button
The SK-919T4-GNQ from Seco-Larm is a four button key fob 315MHz RF transmitter. It can be used in a variety of applications such as wheelchair accessible ramps in cars, motorized gates, garage doors and more.
The key fob has over 68 million code possibilities and a transmission signal of up to 500 feet in a clear line of sight. When one of the buttons is pressed, an LED indicator will light up to let you know when its working.
Note: The SK-919T4-GNQ is a suitable replacement for older Visonic transmitters (MCT-101, MCT-102, MCT104). When replacing, all receivers and transmitters need to be replaced for Seco-Larm products.
Seco-Larm SK-919T4-GNQ Wireless KeyFob Specifications
- Over 68 billion possible codes
- LED transmission indicator only appears when buttons are pressed
- Operates up to 500ft (150m) in a clear line of sight
- RF Anti-scan protection
- FCC, IC, and CE Certified
- 315MHz (433.92MHz available)
- Compatible with all 315MHz SECO-LARM receivers
- Slimline design: 11/4" x 23/16" x 5/16" (31.5 x 55 x 8 mm)
- CODEBUMP€ž¢ code hopping models also available
- Replacement batteries: X-930-096 (CR2032)
- Patented design
- 1 year warranty
Seco-Larm SK-919T4-GNQ Wireless KeyFob Includes
- 1 x SK-919T4-GNQ Key Fob Transmitter
Seco-Larm SK-919T4-GNQ Wireless KeyFob Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.