Seco-Larm SL-SD994C Electric Door Strike for Wood Doors 12VDC
The SL-SD994C is an electric door strike which can be used to convert cylindrical lock sets into an electronic access-controlled system. Choose to set it for fail-safe or fail-secure operation depending on the type of access-control functionality youFTre looking for.
The door strike can be used with virtually any cylindrical door locking system as well as with an optional digital keypad. ItFTs shallow design also means it can be used with most wooden doors and can also be used for both right-hand or left-handed doors.
Seco-Larm SL-SD994C Electric Door Strike Features
- Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- Suitable for office-type applications
- Shallow design for use with most wood doors
- Powered by a solenoid, not a buzzer coil
- Jaw strength 2,000-lbs. (908kg)
- Stainless-steel keeper for strength and long life
- Non-polarized connection
- Tested to 1 million cycles
Seco-Larm SL-SD994C Electric Door Strike Specifications
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Operation: Fail-secure or fail-safe
- Current Draw: 280mA
- Operating Temperature: 14°F~113°F (-10°~45° C)
- Dimensions: 7-15/16" x 1-7/16" x 1-1/4" (202 x 36 x 32 mm)
Seco-Larm SL-SD994C Electric Door Strike Includes
- 1 x SL-SD994C 12V Electric Door Strike
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.